Chevy Nova Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
13,269 Posts
I love any Canadian built Chevy II or Acadian. Unique in their own way and usually quite rare. I know of two 1965 Acadian SDs, but I believe yours is the only '65 Nova SS. Maybe you should keep it :giggle:

Bob

·
13,269 Posts
How rare do you think she is for being a Nova that year?
Only 268 Canadian V/8 Nova super sports built in '65 and hardly any left, so they're rare. Doesn't translate into a lot of money or desirability, because they're almost identical to the more prevalent U.S. cars. Big plus is the documentation that shows exactly what it was when it came from the factory.

Bob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Only 268 Canadian V/8 Nova super sports built in '65 and hardly any left, so they're rare. Doesn't translate into a lot of money or desirability, because they're almost identical to the more prevalent U.S. cars. Big plus is the documentation that shows exactly what it was when it came from the factory.

Bob
I thought the same thing. I think it's sad that the U.S. ones didn't get the record storage that they properly deserved.

·
13,269 Posts
I thought the same thing. I think it's sad that the U.S. ones didn't get the record storage that they properly deserved.
Well, NCRS has been given the right to provide production dates and original dealer information. Considering this information is attached to a VIN, you wonder how much other information is available, but is not permitted to be released. It would probably require another division of GM to administer the kizillions of requests if they ever offered a service like Canada's. It's workable in Canada, because the number of cars produced in the country is miniscule compared to the U.S. production. Never going to happen in the U.S.

Bob

21 - 26 of 26 Posts