Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being the Canadian Owners Forum ...I would think someones taking their ride somewhere on Wednesday !! The weather is going to be perfect ! ..I am taking my ride up to Hope this time for their Car Show and I hope to see some of you SNS people up there ! Hey Todd .. I Hope the coolers full in Hope eh !:canada::beer1::salute::canada::beer1::beer1::canada:

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
i'm participating in abbotsford's canada day parade with another float(7th year in a row!!).
have a great day ken.
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Oh so sorry Ken we wont be in town! Its our wedding anniversary today and we have to go to a wedding downtown:mad: Go figure? I've lived here for 3 years and the wife still hasnt let me go to this in town car show. We at Kal tire even helped set up for it!!!!!! Say Hi to the Kal boys for me:D

·
13,982 Posts
I was in the Abbotsford Canada Day parade just a couple of entries behind 'candyman' Carl. How many thousand candies did you guys hand out along the route, Carl?

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
I was in the Abbotsford Canada Day parade just a couple of entries behind 'candyman' Carl. How many thousand candies did you guys hand out along the route, Carl?

Bob
just a few over 16,000 pieces were given out today bob.we also gave away 100 frisbees and had a great time.i had a dozen volunteers dressed in my company t-shirts and took them all to boston pizza as a "thank you" for a fun,but warm parade workout.we got some good press at the judging booth,but i don't know if we'll come away with the hardware(we've won first place and second place before...:yes:).they normally announce that in a few days.
i spotted a competitor in the crowd when he yelled my name.
he asked,"whatcha doin' carl?" and i replied,"stealing your customers....:devil::D"
i don't know if he saw the humour in that,but as you know,the community supports the businesses that support the community and i proud to say that was our 7th consecutive parade.
i hope your day was equally good in the salvation army float/display!!
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like a very busy day Carl ...we had a great drive up to Hope really enjoyed the day a good turnout of cars must have been 150 cars .
Todd was nice enough to drop by .. He had a valid excuse for being rushed !
It is always nice to attend different shows , always new cars to look at, and great people to talk to! Hope B.C. put a very nice show ..goodie bag for each vehicle ..nice touch !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts