Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I have a set of 5 of these, though I don't know if they have the 'XT' labeling. If they do you can rest assured that they're going up on ebay asap.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I have a set of 5 of these, though I don't know if they have the 'XT' labeling. If they do you can rest assured that they're going up on ebay asap.
Aron, yours are probably 14"x6"s. these 14" x 7"'s only came on the performance models. The XT is big money to the #'s restoration guys

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Aron, yours are probably 14"x6"s. these 14" x 7"'s only came on the performance models. The XT is big money to the #'s restoration guys
to make me feel good i'll assume they're the goldmine XT ones and I'll sit on them...

so i guess mine are hardly worth their weight in scrap metal? That's why I gotta scuff them up, paint them body color again and put the dog dishers back on, right?

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
to make me feel good i'll assume they're the goldmine XT ones and I'll sit on them...

so i guess mine are hardly worth their weight in scrap metal? That's why I gotta scuff them up, paint them body color again and put the dog dishers back on, right?
they're still worth something, just not the stupid amount this guy paid...lol

If you do decide to sell yours, let me know. I've got a pair, but would like a set.

·
Registered
112 Posts
wow...didn't expect that price but steel rims are getting hard to find...i posted an add on craigslist, looked at like 6 junk yards before i finally found two...and their actually 15x7s that were on a buick delta 88 i think...i'd had two sets...the original set to my 74 nova and a set that were on my 88 s10 but my old man threw the 6 of them out, leaving the two that were on the front of my nova still on it...he might of asked and i believe he did probably bout a year or more ago if i wanted them..would use them...etc....i didn't think i ever would etc...so they went to his buddies scrap yard where he bargains with and get's lots of stuff from....anyways...yeah, hard to find, crazy prices and good luck finding them unless you have some or know somebody, chances are most the cars at your junkyards are sitting on two of them welded together to hold the car up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts