Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saved this photo to my computer a few years back. Pretty sure I got it off this website. Does anyone know who the owner is? Nothing bad, I would just love to ask him some questions assuming he would be willing to talk with me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Light Blue 1.jpg

Light Blue 2.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
I saved this photo to my computer a few years back. Pretty sure I got it off this website. Does anyone know who the owner is? Nothing bad, I would just love to ask him some questions assuming he would be willing to talk with me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 372517

View attachment 372519
Hi I’m bkhotrods dad it’s not his car looks just like it.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I always like BKs hardtop.. Is the wagon the one that came out of New Mexico a couple of years ago? I remember seeing the that one for sale and BK looking for a transport company to get it back to NJ..

·
Registered
13 Posts
I always like BKs hardtop.. Is the wagon the one that came out of New Mexico a couple of years ago? I remember seeing the that one for sale and BK looking for a transport company to get it back to NJ..
No it’s his first wagon he built early 2000s the one from New Mexico was going to be for his wife so the kids and wife could come to car shows with bk. Couldn’t fit car seats in his 63. Also this way wife had a car to show . Now I’m going to try and get it done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts