Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
the real question is how drunk/stoned was the appraiser when he/she appraised it as being worth over 14K:eek:
14,000 what.......marshmellows.....banana peels...doggy treats.....???....I mean common they can't be talking about dollars.....all of the cars used on the munsters were pretty cool...this thing....NOT

Ebay Ad said:
Appraised at over $14000.00 in 2003

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
i can see it being worth 14,000....

PESO's

:D :D :beer:

·
Premium Member
6,852 Posts
One mans junk is another mans treasure. Or visa-versa. Maybe he is thinking it is the year 2106 and he is figuring for inflation.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
The concept is kind of cool, but that thing looks WAY to homemade.
Bolting a pile of parts together does not make cool.

I don't think Herman would like it!!

Randy (Lily would be in trouble for buying it!!);)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Only from a trailer park could ya expect something like that. To bad there wasn't a camaro up on blocks to go along with it.

Jared

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
DANNO said:
If you guys are not going to bid on my truck, don't make fun of it!
:eek: :eek: Sorry Marshal!!!!:eek: I was going to bid, but your opening bid is $4,999.99 too high!!:D :D

Randy (might wanna adjust that!!);) :D

·
Super Moderator
9,776 Posts
69NovaSS said:
the real question is how drunk/stoned was the appraiser when he/she appraised it as being worth over 14K:eek:
It was worth $14K...before they started. Now it's worth $14.

"Tonight on American Hot Rod: The shop faces it's toughest deadline ever when Boyd agrees to complete the project in just 37 minutes while the customer goes to pick up his drycleaning..."

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
66&67chevyII's said:
Dragula lives!!!!!!!

I'm not sure I agree with that....Dragula was sorta cool...that THING in the ebay ad is a dog's breakfast:(

BTW that is Dragula pictured below;)

EDIT:

Barris.com Website said:
A coffin on wheels built by George Barris for "Grandpa" of the 60's Munsters TV show. This dragster goes from 0 to over 180 mph in a matter of seconds with a parachute for brakes. An ornate Owens-Corning Fiberglass casket, trimmed in royal purple velvet silk and embodying a very lively 350 H.P. Ford Mustang engine with a 12 volt Autolite electrical system.

The exterior of the casket, which rests on a tube chassis has a quiet antique gold finish with sedate Italian gold leaf. Appropriately, the dragster accommodates one person. He is positioned in the rear of the dragster behind the engine and under a clear plastic bubble which allows greater speed through streamlining. At his command is a four on the floor speed shift which diverts the power of the 360 cubic inch engine to the rear wheels, 11 inch Firestone racing slicks mounted on specially made 10 inch deep Rader drag Reynolds aluminum wheels. Up front are imported Speedsport English buggy wire wheels with 4 inch Italian tires. The radiator is a casket in a casket solid brass by Radiator Dynamics, and the grille is a marble gravestone with the following inscription: Born 1367, Died ?

The Drag-u-la has dual 4 barrel carburetors with a Ram-thrust MT manifold and bat-shaped forced-air scoops. Gas is consumed at a rate of 4 gallons per mile of embalming fluid pushed by the high powered Dupree Chrome Dome electric fuel pump. Antique head and tail lights with solid silver spiders on the hub caps carry out the funeral motif. Spouting out of the side of the coffin almost like a cluster of flowers, is the engine Huth exhaust system ala metal organ tubes that are tuned.
http://www.barris.com/gallery_dragula.html

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Now that is cool!!!
It does not look like large quantities of crack was smoked just before construction began!:D

Randy (crack is not skill!!):D

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
72GreenRally said:
Now that is cool!!!
It does not look like large quantities of crack was smoked just before construction began!:D
That is what I was thinking as well as the trailer park comment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts