Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this show is on this weekend and the weather will be sunny & hot!!! It's a 3 day event, fun for all the family. We stay in the Fairgrounds and have a blast. It will be our 11th year in a row!!! Always fun & somewhere around 400 cars and some really nice people. C'mon down for a cruise!! Just across the Aldergrove border!!! About 50 minutes from my house!!
http://www.canamnationals.com/

See ya there......... Bogie

·
13,998 Posts
The Can-Am folks were drumming up cars at the Mission Show on Fathers Day. Apparently an all new group of organizers and format. They were a little concerned with the number of shows on this weekend, and looking at the schedule, they're right......shows everywhere. We have a family event on this weekend every year, so I'll miss it again. Looks like a scorcher coming up ...28 degrees Sunday.
Bob

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
I went to the CanAm show a few years ago. It has a good variety of cars that go there.
If you enter the show & shine it is cheaper than just paying admission and parking. I might go if I can find the time on Saturday.

·
Registered
154 Posts
We were there a few years back. Had a great time. It's a really nice show & spending the weekend on the grounds was a blast.
Met the old guy* for the first time there as well.

* = Ric aka Cloner dude

1 - 4 of 4 Posts