Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how much they are and is calvert racing the only one that sells them?
Also does anyone here make a look alike product?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool will do. Its funny have'nt seen you at the track or maybe have and not stoped.
Anyway maybe someday huh.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
did you go to the last psca event " california shootout " or la invasion i havent seen you either since last years psca world finals :yes: maybe next time

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
psca is a little expencive for us right now,but i ran psca in 05,06 with my back half datsun z. Open comp and bracket.Summit, super chevy,nostalgas,
is what weve done, might go to irwindale sun.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
psca is a little expencive for us right now,but i ran psca in 05,06 with my back half datsun z. Open comp and bracket.Summit, super chevy,nostalgas,
is what weve done, might go to irwindale sun.
If you do go to Irwindale tomorrow, look for my red 67 and introduce yourself. I plan to get there about 8:30.

As for the Caltracs, I have done business with DHR and was very happy with the transaction. Give him a call.

Bob

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i just looked under the car and for some reason their is a huge puddle
of oil uder it so i guess i will spend all day find thet.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
That's a drag. Hope is something simple to fix...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
found it a small crack at the front. Will fix it i cant make it sun but my son will be there,i'll tell him to look for you.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
If you do go to Irwindale tomorrow, look for my red 67 and introduce yourself. I plan to get there about 8:30.

As for the Caltracs, I have done business with DHR and was very happy with the transaction. Give him a call.

Bob
good luck sunday bob give um hell :devil:

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
good luck sunday bob give um hell :devil:
Thanks Jim. Still looking for my first round win in bracket racing :eek:. My last race I lost to a stock pickup. How do I know it was stock? It had U-Haul written all over it :eek:. At least I made him run right on his dial in to beat me.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
oh man you had to chase him down didnt you id rather be chased than have to chase :yes: hey how much is it to watch today

1 - 16 of 16 Posts