Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it, jus trying to find out if I'm flying solo on this rock.:cool: Is there any type of Nova get togethers out here? Car clubs? Cruise nights?

:D :chev: :beer: :confused:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Car Club

Hey man,
I am out there with yeah. I have been on the island for 3 years and have had a few offers to go cruzin but my Nova was not running at the time. Hey do you know of anybody getting rid of a good pair of 1969-1972 doors Let me know. Lets start a club when I get home. I get back in about three weeks. Gotta alot of work to get done. I know someone whos got a chevyII. Let me know bro
Mahalo
Guy

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
71Novacaine said:
Hey man,
I am out there with yeah. I have been on the island for 3 years and have had a few offers to go cruzin but my Nova was not running at the time. Hey do you know of anybody getting rid of a good pair of 1969-1972 doors Let me know. Lets start a club when I get home. I get back in about three weeks. Gotta alot of work to get done. I know someone whos got a chevyII. Let me know bro
Mahalo
Guy
How long you got left on Island???Well as far as parts go my father in law ships me stuff from El Paso, TX. I'll talk to him and see if I can get you a contact for those doors. Don't know how good they would get here though cause my cowl induction hood got destroyed in shipping...send me a message when you get back I would enjoy helping another NOVA family member.:cool:

:chev: :usa:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well I have about a year left out there. I get back in a week so maybe I will show up to the show. I really wanted to fix all the rust first but screw it. Yeah man let me know about thoses doors. We need to get some brews and hook up the car. :cool: Take car bro
Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts