Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
carpooling

Hey Joel
I went last year :yes: maybe this year we can go in the new wagon this year .Walt is about 450 miles south of us.

·
Registered
167 Posts
bluedeuce, guna stay for dinner this time ?:):):yes::no: keep in touch will try and cruise down together any others???? only get 180 miles between fuel stops, got lots of time ed nnn #4091

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
bluedeuce, guna stay for dinner this time ?:):):yes::no: keep in touch will try and cruise down together any others???? only get 180 miles between fuel stops, got lots of time ed nnn #4091
If they save a table for us .Last year I got distracted by the dog pissing beer in the bar & we stayed to long in the bar. I dont mind stops every few hours:yes:

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
So Dale are you gonna go again this year? Is it worth the drive? Anyone else thinking about going from the NW?
I think we will go as long as the A/C is working good . Last year on the way there it was 115 deg+:eek::eek: . I dont think anyone else will go from around here :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
929 Posts
So Dale are you gonna go again this year? Is it worth the drive? Anyone else thinking about going from the NW?
Joel,

Way worth the drive... good fun. John Picolla was there with parts, Walt brought parts... lots of Novas.... great cruise.... good dinner...

Just have to put more faces to the names now....!

·
0 Posts
The way things are looking, I think we will have over 100 Novas. We also have the large lot. I'm looking forward to seeing that Tiki WAGON.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
:yes::yes::yes::yes: Road trip photos will be cool to do ! :D

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
does that mean your coming?Have we met you yet?bm
Only from here, i'm looking forward to meeting you guys. I will be driving my wagon , it's rough but drivable by then! You car is great in the pics !

Aloha,Ric

·
Registered
167 Posts
lets cruise

any one made plans yet? driving from pdx to pleasonton, made trip last year alone. would be great to have company this time, ????

1 - 20 of 72 Posts