Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
0 Posts
Thats cause we stumbled into the hotel in the wee hours of the night Friday due to some heavy drinking:devil: We didn't make it out till noon Saturday. Then went on a REAL cruise :D & had a great dinner with a sweet raffle. Maybe thats why you didn't see us:D

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,874 Posts
Great, looking forward to the update !!!!:yes::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
no GSN involvement this year, we should know more soon:yes:
ding dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead ,the witch is dead , ding dong the wicked witch is dead:stir::stir::stir::devil::devil::devil: he he he ha ha ha:D:D:D

Golden State knuckleheads:stir::stir::stir:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I was curious since we have a new group putting this one together. The Good Guys show is the weekend before so there wouldn't be any conflict.
all the same people minus 3:DIts a good thing!!That lady was really rude to me last year:confused:Just for asking a simple question:mad:I should have let her have it!!bm

·
0 Posts
I was curious since we have a new group putting this one together. The Good Guys show is the weekend before so there wouldn't be any conflict.
The BEST shows ever were the ones that NOVAJOE, VOODOOII & WIFE did:yes:And that was without the club help:D Lets not make this into a bashing of GSN. Just let it go so we can move on:cool:

Ding Dong says it all.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Show

You know I'm there, wherever you hold it. :yes::D
This year I'll try to stay Friday night too:beer1::clap::puke:

1 - 20 of 214 Posts