Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Well.....did you make it?

-Justin

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I made it yesterday morning! sorry no computer at the new place. I stayed over night in Mt. Shasta City and finished the drive the next morning. The car ran well, never getting over 180 degrees. Oil pressure was good and nothing funky happended!

New residence is in little ol' Ripon :D

I look forward to meeting alot of you guys!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome to Cali. My inlaws live in Modesto. There's a car show at MCJ this weekend. Modesto's 10th Annual American Graffiti Car Show Saturday June 13, 2009 -Sunday June 14, 2009 Modesto Junior College East Campus. I've been a couple times and it's a really good place for a show. From what my wife says, there's lots of gear heads in the area.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Yup I think I will be going Friday night if you want to meet up. I think fasteddie is going as well. I need to call him tomorrow to try and hook up with him. Let us know if you decide to go.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Yup I think I will be going Friday night if you want to meet up. I think fasteddie is going as well. I need to call him tomorrow to try and hook up with him. Let us know if you decide to go.

-Justin
Yep I am going!:D Call me bro, went to a show in modest tonight, must have 200 or more cars there. Justin, you can only do the cruise if you are pre registered.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts