Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy, when Steve said you guys were like a bunch of women he was right! You guys like to TALK!:eek::D I havent had that much fun in a long time! Too bad Tom woke up late, I'm sure his input would have been valuable!:rolleyes: Have an awesome time todays boys!:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Puts a different spin on a "Cackle fest" :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haahaa!:rotfl: Your right cuz last night was a "Cackle Fest":D

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"No dear, I'm not on Steves Nova Site:no: Just reading some emails":rolleyes:
I gatta go!:shhh:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
ah yes last night was fun at least i got more post in and this is my second one this morning

<---------- shooting for 4000 remember :D

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wade, posts were flying back and forth at record speed! Jim became a "Guru" in just a few minutes!:D It's been a long time since I laughed that hard for so long!:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Boy, when Steve said you guys were like a bunch of women he was right! You guys like to TALK!:eek::D I havent had that much fun in a long time! Too bad Tom woke up late, I'm sure his input would have been valuable!:rolleyes: Have an awesome time todays boys!:yes:
What do you mean "You guys"? I count 16 posts by you and like 5 after your wife told you to go to bed!!!!!!:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha hes right:eek::yes::yes:....we understand though....:yes::yes::D
I know, I was juss messin around knowing all along I was the biggest hen of all!:rotfl: Oh wait!:eek: Except for Doyel (27posts), Steve(27posts) and Jim (chevyIIheavy) with a measly 16 posts!:D:rotfl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts