Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to see pics of how peoples bumpers look lipo'd without the filler pieces front and back. If anyone has pictures of the process that would be awesome too...Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
I would love to see pics of how peoples bumpers look lipo'd without the filler pieces front and back. If anyone has pictures of the process that would be awesome too...Thanks
Hi Ian, I've got a 74 too and I just did this on the back bumper. It was really easy and I'm no pro. Basically you unbolt the bumper, gut everything like the shocks, rubber cover and cover bracket then oval out the holes and move the license plate holder up about 3/8ths of an inch then bolt back on. Really simple. To move the plate all I did was drill the holes on the bracket a holes worth lower then reattach and there was still plenty of clearance.

I have some pics in this thread here: http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118297&page=2

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Thanks, the hood i got from a swap meet back in 94' for $50. But you can still buy these from www.usbodysource.com, as for the tuck to get it up to the grill you need to fab brackets, if i get the chance ill post pics and show how its done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts