• With bumper guards

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • Without bumper guards

Votes: 22 38.6%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Iv hurd dry ice and a hammer the dry ice is sposed to make everything shring and verry cold i was told it kind of shatters when hit dont know how true it is

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
its gives it character and something that you do not see often on these cars:yes:

NOS of aftermarket is what you will be going with ....???

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,642 Posts
I only like the 2nd gen bumper guards on the front.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Iv hurd dry ice and a hammer the dry ice is sposed to make everything shring and verry cold i was told it kind of shatters when hit dont know how true it is
??????????:turn::turn::turn:

·
13,802 Posts
Obviously, he posted this in the wrong forum. He reposted in the Body and Interior section, but didn't delete this one.

Bob

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, that was my next question... do the aftermarkets fit well and look correct? Or buy original set and have them re-chromed.

its gives it character and something that you do not see often on these cars:yes:

NOS of aftermarket is what you will be going with ....???

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I could only afford aftermarket ones. I looked for original ones but could never find both a front and rear set.

They fit pretty good (a few tight places where they touch the bumper and I know if I take them off I will see a mark on the chrome) Otherwise the contours are good and the bolt hole alignment is good. I bought mine through Modern Performance.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sleeper66, You have them on the rear also?

My next question is... who makes the best aftermarkets? Is there just 1 company that sells them to the suppliers or is there more than 1 company that make them?

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,642 Posts
I got mine aftermarket for my birthday, most likely from Chevy2Only. I'm happy with the fit.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
UHHH WHAT!!!:confused:

I WOULD THINK THE GUARDS WOULD DEPEND ON PREFERENCE, EITHER WAY IT LOOKS GOOD, SO NO GOIN' WRONG EITHER DIRECTION! JMO

1 - 20 of 36 Posts