Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So few years ago I bought a 75 nova, now this wasnt just a normal 75 nova, no it was a friend of mines nova when I was in high school, he got it in 2002 we were in grade 11 he kept the car for I think 4 years. It was a v8 4spd car but had a 327 in it and was a ton of fun. It was brown in school and he repainted it viper blue, he sold the car to another one of our friends who had it for a few years then he sold it to another friend who had it for even longer than he sold it to another friend who drove it for 4 months then stripped it for a race car. Factory v8 4spd car, needless to say the previous owner was not pleased. But he then eventually sold the car to a guy I later down the road worked for. I found the car in 2014 in the back of my friends yard of cars stripped and looking sad. He sold it to the local guy who owns one of the auto glass shops in town. But the guy who bought it never picked it up so my friend who was storing it moved it to his new location which turned into a wrecking yard. I began working in the yard in 2015, the car sat till around October 2015 when I struck a deal with the glass guy and I got the car. There was no paper work so I traced back through all my friends and got the paper work. Now the car is sitting awaiting new parts mostly interior parts to be finished. So that's my storey on my car and I'm on the hunt for all kinds of stuff. 20171009_181919_1547443097894.jpg 20171009_181919_1547443097894.jpg

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
That's one helluva friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a etc............ storey you got there. Cool car in a nice colour. You'll be doing burn outs in no time.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
interesting story and glad that you know the history on the vehicle ( at whos hands it passed thru )

with the foto(s) that you posted, it didnt show for me

theres another way ( and i do not know if you you used this method in attaching the foto(s) ). at when you have the dialong or message board open, they have a paperclip shown next o the smiley face/ capital A ). click on that and you ll have to upload the foto(s) one by one which goes kind of quickly. and it will show once submitted .... hope that this will help

and welcome to the forum ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts