Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently found the build sheet for my car in the back seat. Amazingly it is still intact and everything is still readable.

The reason for my post I now need to decode my build sheet. If anyone knows any website that is helpful or that will tell me what it is would be helpful.

Thanks for looking every bit of info is helpful =]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The numbers on are as listed from left to right

529031311427wrn331625 the trim combo is 731 the exter paint is 5757

then under the pp box there is a 4

then there is on the second line there is A01102B84

If anyone has any knowledge it would be greatly appreaciated

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
build sheet

a photo would be easier..but here goes

top line

529....sequence number
03-13.....march 13

11427wrn331625...2 door coupe..willow run..cowl tag body number

731..std black vinyl interior

57-57 fathom green top and bottom

PP..?? all my build sheets have the "4"..not sure what it is

A01..tinted glass all windows

102..??...maybe this is A02..?? tinted windshield..most likely

B84...body side molding

hope this helps...wilma

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
I will post a picture of it but i dont know how im new to the site
Gotta post to something like Photobucket account which is free. Then click on your picture and click to copy image code, bring to this forum and click on the yellow "insert image" square at top and paste it here.

PS - I have my build sheet also, it makes the car almost as valuable as on of those rare Yenko clones(lol).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea that helps a lot i was told when i got the car that it came with a 4 cylinder?Which might be true because i had to change the springs and everything up front when I changed it to a V8

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Your car came originally with a 4 cylinder? What ever you do, hold onto that motor if you want to resale the car in the future or re-install it when the price of gas goes ballistic.

It's a rareity to see a 4 cylinder Nova. I've seen the 6's but it's been a while.

Great find on the build sheet. Mine was also in the rear seat just below the rear passengers seat cushon and when I took it out, I immediately laminated it and it will be with the car when I get it back on the road either in the restoration album or in the glove box.

Please keep us informed of your build and when you get the chance, we would love to see your car..

Dan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That wasn't bad at all thanks for the help. Like I said it isn't in great shape but its readable. What would the car be worth with the 4 cylinder?

·
Registered
304 Posts
CWEAVER5 - I see you are from New Castle. I'm from North Vernon, do you know Scott Reasoner? He is a good friend of mine, but the poor guy is a little confused though because he is a Mopar guy, lol. No seriously he is a great guy. Maybe some day you and I can meet up and check out each other's cars and give each other a hand if/when needed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts