Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Googled "Maryland International Raceway" today to see what the dates were for next season, and noticed the featured picture was a '66-67 Nova! Thought perhaps some folks in the local area might be interested.

Anybody in this area know of any cruise-ins or events at the track? I've heard there's a cruise-in at Bert's and one in Leonardtown.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
They do have "legends at the track" and that's a pretty good show. I think they even have a small spot for the car show at the Spring Swap Meet.

As for the local events, Saint Marys Rod and Custom puts on the event at Arbys in Leonardtown. As for Berts, I think that's Southern Knights but I haven't heard of anyone going up there in a while. The new owner stated that the "classic cars" were taking up needed space for customers. It's the cars that bring the customers to eat at this establishment but, the owner doesn't get it.

As for my club, East Coast Pro Streets, we put on a cruize night every other Saturday from 4pm till ? Here's the link:
http://www.eastcoastprostreets.com/satcruz.htm

As you can see, the dates haven't been posted yet but beware, turn your computer speakers down due to the loud music..
We also have done events up at MIR. Just click on upcomming shows.

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
They do have "legends at the track" and that's a pretty good show. I think they even have a small spot for the car show at the Spring Swap Meet.

As for the local events, Saint Marys Rod and Custom puts on the event at Arbys in Leonardtown. As for Berts, I think that's Southern Knights but I haven't heard of anyone going up there in a while. The new owner stated that the "classic cars" were taking up needed space for customers. It's the cars that bring the customers to eat at this establishment but, the owner doesn't get it.

As for my club, East Coast Pro Streets, we put on a cruize night every other Saturday from 4pm till ? Here's the link:
http://www.eastcoastprostreets.com/satcruz.htm

As you can see, the dates haven't been posted yet but beware, turn your computer speakers down due to the loud music..
We also have done events up at MIR. Just click on upcomming shows.

Dan
Hey I know alot of these guys go to OC cruise Weekend, Do you? and have you been too the Nova Show? If yes next time look for me, I want some info on the Pro Street Club

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
For the Pro Street Club, just click on the link and send an e-mail to Rick, he's the one in charge of the gatherings.

As for the OC shows, I really don't go to those due to the drive, cost and time away from family. Yeah, I could say "Let's go to OC!" but, I've seen enough beaches in my time. If anything, I stay local in the SOMD area just in case something happens to the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts