Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should have gotten better pictures, but my buddy came by with his all new 3rd gen. and LS3. All new paint and interior also with 4 link rear and coilovers. He also just got his 69 Chevelle back and it's pretty much all new interior and paint with a 427 and he's selling it. When he pulled up in the Nova I thought it was my other buddy that I built his 383 for his 72 minitubbed Nova about 5 years back. First two are the one's of my buddy that stopped by with the all new Nova. The last 4 are my buddies down the street.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
2,013 Posts
You have some cool buddies! Once I opened the first picture full I could just use the arrow and view all of your pictures full (y)

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have some cool buddies! Once I opened the first picture full I could just use the arrow and view all of your pictures full (y)
Thanks BLYOTH, I used the first paper clip attachment to load them small and not take a bunch of room then just click on one like you did and arrow over and they stay big. Got another buddy bringing me his 3rd Nova today. I have to change the front springs and I think he's bringing me a replacement fender that I need to primer and paint to replace one messed up on the car. I think it was painted a few years ago and nothing done with the car. He says it will run or runs(lol). I might be draining old fuel and rebuilding the carburetor if he wants me too. I'll take a few pictures of it and post another day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts