Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone tell me if 1962 nova front bucket seats are the same (exscept for pattern ) as 1963 buckets seats .
I got a complete 62 convertible interior ,rear seat ,front buckets ,rear convertible side panels,But will go into a 63 SS convertible.
will everything fit the same.
thanks

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Are you the one who bought the stuff from the guys at Ironworks a few months back? Ya beat me to some good stuff!!! Am I right?

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Could someone tell me if 1962 nova front bucket seats are the same (exscept for pattern ) as 1963 buckets seats .
I got a complete 62 convertible interior ,rear seat ,front buckets ,rear convertible side panels,But will go into a 63 SS convertible.
will everything fit the same.
thanks
In a word, Yes! They are the same except for pattern. The only problem you may encounter is with the rear seat back. If I recall correctly, the coupe and vert. backs are different. The bucket seat brackets will fit, as well. Hopefully you have them because they're getting pretty scarce.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
62 interior stuff

Glad to hear that the 62 vert interior stuff will work on my 63 vert.
I am the guy that got ironworks 62 interior stuff ,I belive i was 3rd in line and the shipping cost were a little bit much for the first 2 ,So The local guy got it(me).
Thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Good for you!! I was #6, and I knew there was no way it was making it to me. I ended up buying some nice stuff for the rear of the interior from a guy in Virginia. A buddy of mine from Myrtle Beach actually drove up there on a 4 hour trip to get it for me, and then took it back home. I came down on a family trip a few weeks later to Myrtle Beach and picked it up. Worked out great.

Now I just gotta find some front buckets!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts