Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone identify these seats? I removed them from a '68. They have a locking latch centered at the bottom. The driver's track is adjustable and the passenger's is fixed.

Thanks,

Don

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
are they stock tracks? i would suspect that a fixed style track on the passanger side would indicate a truck or van seat,also the latch in the center. they look quite utilitarian,so thats my .03 van or truck

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are they stock tracks? i would suspect that a fixed style track on the passanger side would indicate a truck or van seat,also the latch in the center. they look quite utilitarian,so thats my .03 van or truck
I don’t know if they are stock tracks. I don’t think they are. The holes front to rear are 14” and 14” side to side. The side to side is determined by how it mounts on the seat. They were “custom mounted with high quality 2x4 and 1x4 pine supports” hidden under the shag carpet. The shape kind of reminds me of Corvette seats.

Don

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
take the covers off of them,sometimes the mfg name is on the foam. may also be stamped on the inner frame. they just look so truck like,tall and they dont look too comfy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts