Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Depending on the time I'd like to come.:yes: I need to register for the car show at our church at 9am and thats one block north of Foothill in the middle of Haven and Spruce street on Terra Vista so it's close. If anybody wants to check out the car show and stop by say hello, it's from 10am to 4pm and they will have a Chili cook-off and a ton of food going throughout the day and all kinds of games and such for the kids. Anyway here are the directions if you want to stop by:
http://www.calvarychapelrc.com/contact/directions.asp

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
well we could do Brandon's @ 8:00. would that work?
we could also try Tam's at the same time same parking lot.
i figure you could still make the car show afterwards then.
Yup, either one works for me, I've had breakfast at both and both are good:yes: You'll get in and out of Tams faster. Is Brandons pretty busy at
8am?

·
Registered
214 Posts
i might actually be able to come up and join you guys on one of your breakfasts, ill know for sure probably tomorrow. whats the address to the restaurant you guys want to go to?

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
it's at the southwest corner of baseline and carnelian in rancho cucamonga.
I'm guessing we are going to Tams?

i might actually be able to come up and join you guys on one of your breakfasts, ill know for sure probably tomorrow. whats the address to the restaurant you guys want to go to?
Ok Cool! Here is the map, as you look at the map, it's the little square brown roof building just left of the red "A" map marker. It's right next to the Chevron gas station.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....59697&spn=0.099995,0.212517&t=h&z=12&iwloc=A

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
yes, thanks Al for the clarification and map.:)
i myself have never been to Tam's but have heard good things from different people.
We like it because the food is fresh and cooked to order so it's hot and the portions are good size. Their menudo is really good too!:D

So, are we planning for around 8 am, or earlier?
I'm planning on getting there at 8am.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts