Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
OK no breakfast this morning? I guess I will just hit my local donut shop this morning.19th and Carnielian.Miss Donuts at 7am:D

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Hey Wade sounds good,but I have church in the morning 8am.I can meet before???:)
Boy you guys are good! I cant get our crew together that early:rolleyes: 10am service is about as early as we can do!:yes::D

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It don't look good for breakfast.
How about dinner. I have to pick up some parts from Jim Fox but he will be at a car show until in the after noon. So I was thinking we can get together in the evening. Then I can go by Jim's and Vince's to pick up my stuff.
Where would be a good place? How does the Hat sound? I know we all like it.
If so let me know what time is good.

Al
How are you doing after the surgery on the knee? You getting around any better?

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Al
How are you doing after the surgery on the knee? You getting around any better?
I'm getting around but still having pain and I dont know if thats normal for this type of surgery. Doc wants me back in this Tuesday cuz I guess I should'nt be experiencing what I am. Hope they didnt leave any tools in there!:eek::D Thanks for asking Wade!;)

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Al
Hope you are doing better in a week. We are taking the trailer up to the campground after the 4th for 2 weeks.
You don't need to do anything but sit eat and drink while you are there. :D
I can bring Bev's mom's electric scooter so you can take the boys down fishing. If you want to come up.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Al
Hope you are doing better in a week. We are taking the trailer up to the campground after the 4th for 2 weeks.
I can bring Bev's mom's electric scooter so you can take the boys down fishing. If you want to come up.
Where do you camp? Kathy and I might come visit you!!!:D

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where do you camp? Kathy and I might come visit you!!!:D
We belong to Mountain Lakes in Lytle Creek. It is a membership camp ground. I will call you when we go up. You are welcome to come up anytime. I just have to put you on our guess list.

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Al
I'm not that bad, I can get around fine it's just that I thought I would be a lot better. I dunno, we'll see what the doc says on Tuesday. But, the boys are climbing all over me to read this post!:D They say YEAHHH!!!! They love going up to the camp ground. We'll bring those good burgers we bbq'd last time remember? Speaking of the 4th, I'm bringing the Nova to our 4th or 5th annual church car show (Calvary Chapel Rancho Cucamonga). Last year was my first time and it's getting bigger every year. They had Live Car Shows.com out there last year, the same guys that video'd our Nova BBQ. They have the BBQ's going all day water games for the kids etc.. It's free if anyone wants to come. It was about as big as the Red Robin shows. I was the only Nova last year.:(

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
We belong to Mountain Lakes in Lytle Creek. It is a membership camp ground. I will call you when we go up. You are welcome to come up anytime. I just have to put you on our guess list.
Put me on the list to.....Going to be out on my new toy:eek:
I will need directions how to get there:yes:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey Mark go the 10 freeway east to Milliken off ramp.Go north to fourth street turn right.Go down about a 1/4 mile or so, will be on the left hand side across the street from Americas Tire Co.My daughter is still taking her nap:sleep:.As soon as she wakes up I will go

1 - 19 of 19 Posts