Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for breakfast this Sat. I will be going out to the Ca Speedway to watch The Summit Series race's and thought if anyone wants to meet up for breakfast.

Everyone was talking about a place called Brandon's

·
Registered
247 Posts
maybe...

i dont think i have any plans this sat....im down for maybe....more on the yes side...have to see..

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am not familiar with Brandon's is it in the same parking lot as "The Pit" & "Smart and Final"??

I'm cool with trying a new place, how big is it inside? Is there a certain time we should show up because it gets super packed/busy on Sat mornings??

James

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Yeah James, it's over by Smart and Final on Carnelian and Base Line. Big parking lot and the food is really good! No disappointments there. It would be out of the way though for you Wade if your going to the Auto Club track. Hopefully I can make this one also. Didnt get home from work till almost 2:30am last Saturday!:eek::sleep::sleep:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah James, it's over by Smart and Final on Carnelian and Base Line. Big parking lot and the food is really good! No disappointments there. It would be out of the way though for you Wade if your going to the Auto Club track. Hopefully I can make this one also. Didnt get home from work till almost 2:30am last Saturday!:eek::sleep::sleep:
You know me Al I don't care where I go to meet up with everyone plus having a good breakfast makes it even better.

Al what is a good time to get there before it gets real busy?
How does 8 sound?

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
You know me Al I don't care where I go to meet up with everyone plus having a good breakfast makes it even better.

Al what is a good time to get there before it gets real busy?
How does 8 sound?
Yes I know you Wade but I didnt want to inconvenience you being you were coming from Riverside then to Alta Loma and then back out to Fontana. I called Brandons diner and the manager said that between 7:30 and 8am should be no problem at all. He said that from like 9am to 10am they get real busy. So we could shoot for 7:30 to 8am if thats ok with those that want to come. Does that sound ok to you?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yes I know you Wade but I didnt want to inconvenience you being you were coming from Riverside then to Alta Loma and then back out to Fontana. I called Brandons diner and the manager said that between 7:30 and 8am should be no problem at all. He said that from like 9am to 10am they get real busy. So we could shoot for 7:30 to 8am if thats ok with those that want to come. Does that sound ok to you?

Al/Wade I will be there around 7:45 Sat If that's the place!!

James

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Al/Wade I will be there around 7:45 Sat If that's the place!!

James
Lets do it!:yes: For anyone else that would like to come Brandons Diner is located on the corner shopping area of Carnelian and Base Line. It's two driveways south of Base Line on the west side of Carnelian street. Once you pull into the driveway you head west to the south western corner part of the shopping center. You'll pass by Smart & Final then Blakes and around the corner from Blakes is Brandons.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be there also around 7:30
Hope we get a few more.
Steve, David, Vince, Charlie, Dale, Tom, Jim (from Riverside) anyone else coming out?

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Thanks guys for the throwing out the invite! I'll be over in Temple City about that time, picking up an A-100 for a donor vehicle. The SAWZALL SYNDICATE has nothing on the SoCal Plasmoids!! Hey, at least we cut up other brands, instead of our own!!:D Should be over at the shop most of Saturday if anyone still feels like cruising around after their breakfast! Eat a biscuit for meeee!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts