Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Sweet looking car...Very nice paint job and color. This well be one wicked ride when completed...Can't wait to see the finished car when all detailed out..,,Keep us posted on the progress...We really like pictures !!!!

Eddie

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
wow for a second there I thought it was the other Johnny Rotton:eek:
Nice Car!!Welcome to steves!!

·
0 Posts
That is 1 clean gasser. I think I will add it to my gasser files. But I need more pics.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,852 Posts
Different guy with a very nice car. Love the gasser style cars.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
yup i also did a double-take on the name thing........:rolleyes:

anyways.WELCOME "new" johnny rotten.your name reminds us of a friend of ours named (suprise,suprise:devil:)johnny rotten.
this will definately cause some confusion.you got another handle perhaps?
just an idea.......:)
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
Velkommen !! Nice work on that gasser !
Ric

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site.

I hate to give you the bad news, but I don't see anything rotten about that sweet ride!:no::D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all for very kind words. The car is finished and I will post some of the final product tomorrow. We race a coupla other cars and this one was built for street use as well as 1320 foot fun. Is there a johnny rotten here already.sounds like a great guy,like to meet him.
Yes this is the same car from autorama and fox news. That was the first time that car EVER left the shop. This car was also built to be in the woodward cruse (wife idea) so we will be out on the street this year.
Again thank you for all the good things said,kinda gives a fello a big head....
John

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
You SHOULD have a big head and be VERY proud... Awesome work... It has to be the nicest Chevy II gasser that I've yet to see...
:yes::yes::yes::yes::D:D:yes::yes::yes::yes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts