Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of doing the CBR front end, and LS disc conversion. I'm using the Wilwood 7/8" master with proportioning valve.

Did any of you that have done something similar buy any pre-bent lines? I see Right Stuff has a set for a conversion, but I know that I'll have to bend my own where is crossed the CBR cross-member.

I bought a bender from Eastwood, but have never made or bent lines before. so looking for a good starting point.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I'm in the process of doing the CBR front end, and LS disc conversion. I'm using the Wilwood 7/8" master with proportioning valve.

Did any of you that have done something similar buy any pre-bent lines? I see Right Stuff has a set for a conversion, but I know that I'll have to bend my own where is crossed the CBR cross-member.

I bought a bender from Eastwood, but have never made or bent lines before. so looking for a good starting point.

Any help is appreciated.
I as a lot of people do made a pattern of what I needed and brought them to a shop that made hydraulic hoses/lines to have them made. I used aluminum welding rod but a lot of people use metal hangers, or whatever you have that will work. I started out trying to make the lines one piece front to back but wound up making each side 2 pieces,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts