Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Buy them... I have been looking at the exact wheels for my 67! So if you get them I can see if I like them on your car first:D
They are nice looking wheels

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Those would look awesome. I believe i remember you saying that you can run a 9" rear wheel so that will give you really nice fat lip!:p

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far these are my favorite and I have been looking for awhile. Whats pretty cool is that not a lot of people have them, in fact Boze doesn't even have any pics of cars with these rims. I just finished widening the wheel wells to to the frame. I have been in contact with the manager of our local American Tire Co. and he has agreed to bring his best guy out to measure, will be doing that soon. My plan to is to fit the widest wheel in the rear that can with a 4" back space. I'll keep you updated.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a hiccup with these Boze G-machines. I hadn't been able to find a pic with them on a car, finally got one from Boze Wheels and I didn't like the way they looked. Looking at other wheels.

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Had a hiccup with these Boze G-machines. I hadn't been able to find a pic with them on a car, finally got one from Boze Wheels and I didn't like the way they looked. Looking at other wheels.
Thats what happens sometimes! I'm a graphic designer so i spent alot of time photoshopping different wheels on mine until i was 110% sure what i wanted. Let me know if i can help ya in any way as far as photoshopping some for you !NPHNP!:D

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@Fastone, thanks for the offer. I placed my order today for some Boyd Coddington S.O.B's. These just came out. After taking all the measurements within the widened tubs with the TCI four link and MII components we determined that we could go with 18x10's w/4.5bs for the rears and 18x8's w/4.5bs for the fronts. These are a different look than the Boze stuff but I like them. Check them out, here's the link. The front pic is an 8' wide rim and the one in the back is a 10.

http://hotrodsbyboyd.com/wheels/cast-series/sob/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts