Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of you 700r4 guys used their setup? is it fairly simple and worth the effort or is it a huge pita and better off to take it to a trans guy??? thanks cranker

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have one on mine

My 65 has a TCI 700 R4 and I looked at all the options for a TV cable. Ended out using this set-up and couldn't be happier. Installed easy and has worked flawlessly for 2 years now.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I used it

thought it was going to be a pain. I just got a 2004r and plan on buying their setup again. Once you read the instructions a few times, it makes sense and is fairly easy. Worth the money in my opinion

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
did you guys go through the whole pressure gauge routine????
Yes! it's not hard to do and affords peace of mind. My BTO 700.... 8 years, 45K miles, not one problem.

Tim

·
Registered
309 Posts
easy to set up and BTO was really helpful with all my calls and questions and I don't have one of their transmissions but all of their recommended parts, I did buy the gauge but haven't hooked it up yet but hey it is only $31.25 cheap insurance if something goes wrong after spending hundreds on the trans, and the first thing you get asked is whats your pressure readings I do want to hook itr up just to know but mine is working really well, so far I went from 7 miles to the gallon to 13 miles the the gallon, now I am going back to a carburator to get it up a little more

1 - 10 of 10 Posts