Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I been working on it since Jan and I am about ready for some summer fun. Still got some trim parts to get on, but this is probably the way it will be for this year. Got her tuned and running pretty good. Some stuff I'm not going to mess with until I do the full rebuild this winter.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Man , you got that thing lookin good. Where are you gonna cruiz to??:)
I will give you a call about going to the Hill sat.
JR

·
Banned
389 Posts
Looking Good

I wouldn't be ashamed to drive that around, looks pretty good from here!
You anywhere near Springfield or Goodlettsville, I have relatives there, probably be down that way this summer, unless gas prices get crazy.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JR said:
Man , you got that thing lookin good. Where are you gonna cruiz to??:)
I will give you a call about going to the Hill sat.
JR
Thanks, JR. Whereever there's a car show I guess. I plan on making several this year. Just going to look at the other cars at this point, mine's definitely not ready for showing. I am still planning on going to the Hill this Sat.

SparkysSS said:
I wouldn't be ashamed to drive that around, looks pretty good from here!
You anywhere near Springfield or Goodlettsville, I have relatives there, probably be down that way this summer, unless gas prices get crazy.
As a matter of fact, I am in Coopertown, which is just outside of Springfield. Let me know if your headed this way.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Gotta66,that is a very nice car.I know you cant wait to have it completly finished.I was wondering where the Hill car show is located.I'm a Tennessean and would like to check it out if it is not too far.Once again,NICE CAR.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Hey there blue66, that is a fine lookin 66.:) Where have you been hiding that thing? Where are you in Tenn? The Hill is not a car show, it's the drag strip in Goodletsville but a couple of weeks ago I was there and it is like a car show.
Novas all over the place and some great racin. Come on up Sat evening.
JR

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blue66 said:
Hey Gotta66,that is a very nice car.I know you cant wait to have it completly finished.I was wondering where the Hill car show is located.I'm a Tennessean and would like to check it out if it is not too far.Once again,NICE CAR.
Thanks blue66, I really like your car as well. That dark blue color is awesome. Here is the link to "The Hill" as we call it because it used to be Union Hill Dragstrip. http://www.musiccityraceway.com/
I am in Coopertown about 25 miles North of Nashville. Hope to check out your car in person sometime.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the info on The Hill guys.Sounds like it would be a good trip to make one weekend. I am located in Ardmore,Tn which is about 1.25 hours south of Nashville on the AL/TN line.I plan on checking out the Murfeesboro cruise in one Friday night.I also plan on hitting the Super Chevy show in Huntsville,AL and the Goodguys event at the Titans stadium.Are you guys planning on being at any of these?Also,are there any other cruise ins or shows in the area that are worth checking out?I would enjoy meeting up and getting an upclose look at your cars.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blue66 said:
Thanks for the info on The Hill guys.Sounds like it would be a good trip to make one weekend. I am located in Ardmore,Tn which is about 1.25 hours south of Nashville on the AL/TN line.I plan on checking out the Murfeesboro cruise in one Friday night.I also plan on hitting the Super Chevy show in Huntsville,AL and the Goodguys event at the Titans stadium.Are you guys planning on being at any of these?Also,are there any other cruise ins or shows in the area that are worth checking out?I would enjoy meeting up and getting an upclose look at your cars.
Hey blue66, I am definitely going to the Spuer Chevy in Huntsville. Are you familiar with that area at all? I am wanting to go ahead and make some reservations and was just wondering where a good place to stay would be close to the action. Looks like the racetrack is pretty far out of dowtown Huntsville.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Gota66 said:
Hey blue66, I am definitely going to the Spuer Chevy in Huntsville. Are you familiar with that area at all? I am wanting to go ahead and make some reservations and was just wondering where a good place to stay would be close to the action. Looks like the racetrack is pretty far out of dowtown Huntsville.
Hey Gotta66,glad to hear that you will be at Huntsville Super Chevy.Yes,I work in Huntsville everyday.The drag strip is about 10-15 minutes out of town.You have several options as to where to stay.The only thing is that there is nowhere to stay closer than 15-20 minutes away.If you will, PM me with a telephone number and I will call you,give you some info,and let you decide which area you would rather stay in.Let me know when you are coming in(Friday or Saturday)and I can meet up with you and you can follow us to the strip. I live right off of I-65 so if you come in on 65 you will pass right by me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts