Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sold my c10 and wasnt really looking for another car but this 63 kind of presented itself and i just couldnt say no.50k original miles, car has never been touched, all original upholestry, there appears to be no bondo, bubbleing, or rust any where on the car, just a bone dry nova, all the gaps and panel fitment are spot on, all the chrome appears to be original and in very god shape, all the glass is crystal clear, and everything works as new, power brakes , power steering. Im not shure if the paint is original but shows very well, i cant find any signs of overspray or tapelines but i believe if anything the car has at most had some spot paint work done many many years ago. Some panels are shiney and some are a little more dull than others, the only thing i found that has been changed is an old casset player, new radial tires and a new battery and all the maintainance things under the hood, the story i got was that the car had been in storage for 30 plus years, this car is a true survivor, looking down the side of the car its lazer straight minus mabey a small door ding here or there

Untitled by troyscars67, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
i sold my c10 and wasnt really looking for another car but this 63 kind of presented itself and i just couldnt say no.50k original miles, car has never been touched, all original upholestry, there appears to be no bondo, bubbleing, or rust any where on the car, just a bone dry nova, all the gaps and panel fitment are spot on, all the chrome appears to be original and in very god shape, all the glass is crystal clear, and everything works as new, power brakes , power steering. Im not shure if the paint is original but shows very well, i cant find any signs of overspray or tapelines but i believe if anything the car has at most had some spot paint work done many many years ago. Some panels are shiney and some are a little more dull than others, the only thing i found that has been changed is an old casset player, new radial tires and a new battery and all the maintainance things under the hood, the story i got was that the car had been in storage for 30 plus years, this car is a true survivor, looking down the side of the car its lazer straight minus mabey a small door ding here or there

Hey man...save some for the rest of us:eek::eek: sweet car congrats!!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As for now i want to keep it stock, only immediate plans are to find an original radio and bezel to replace the old cassette player and find an intenna to replace the broken one other than that just enjoy it for now, my main focus is still my 69 untill its either done or to a good selling point

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Nice! I like seeing that there's still some stock ones out there :D:yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
THAT IS BEAUTIFUL, I WOULDN'T TOUCH A THING. MAYBE BRAKES AND SUSPENSION, BUT OTHER THAN THAT, I'D LEAVE IT AS IS! :yes:

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts

very nice :thumbsup::thumbsup: post some more pics :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sweet Nova! It looks like it is sitting a little low in that picture. Sagging original suspension? Looks good though like that. She would make a nice sleeper! >:)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes it has red cloth interior , ill get some more pictures up later today

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Yup My vote is to upgrade brakes and suspension only.

It's cool like a hot tub time machine!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts