Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year ago, I was somewhere on the internet and found a link to a body shop that specialized with Nova’s, possible had “nova” in the name. They advertised flat rates for the work and were guaranteeing in and out times for your car. The website did have a few other GM vehicles pictured, but really did know Novas best.
Has anyone else seen or heard of such a body shop ? I cannot find it with any Google search or search on here.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have not personally, but they sure do pump out a lot of Novas. I would not hesitate to have them do the sheet metal work on mine.

·
5,142 Posts
I have not dealt with them, only walked by their booth at swap meets, so I have no opinion.
If you are having Sheetmetal and paint done, there is nothing unique about a Nova. Any quality shop can do it.
A shop close by can allow you to monitor progress easier.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I 2nd the idea of having done locally. I had mine done by a local shop and the owner called me at least 15 times and asked be to stop by and check things out and answer questions they had.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I've been looking for some rear window trim for my 66 and stumbled on one piece on Ebay that Midwest Nova Kings have for sale. They want 149.99 plus 15 dollars shipping for one used piece.

Now, I realize that it is theirs and they can price it for anything they want and at this moment I need to find most or a replacement set but I also know I won't be bothering them looking. If they want that much for one piece of stainless molding how much would they want to rip out your entire floor and replace or to do your quarter panels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts