Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up guys i was looking for shop in so cal that does body work at a decent price ........... i dont know how to do body work to good :no:

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I have a friend that runs Symbolic Collision, his name is Luis. Dont know what his prices are but if you tell him Art & Frank sent you he might give you a decent price. He also sponsors a class in the Psca. Anyways his number is:
(951) 830-3585 I believe he's also in riverside.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gotta a lot of work to do i need to replace the passenger side rocker panel , upper passenger side cowl panel by the lower windsheild ,and firewall crease from a previous accident. if i had a mig welder i would do it myself i have all the tools to do it just not the welder i have a tig welder but it took a dump has anyone ever replaced the rocker panel on a 63 chevy II if so do you have pics i will post up the damaged areas of my car soon also my doors dont align to well either

·
Registered
166 Posts
:D try evans in san bernardino 215 E. MILL ST.909-381-8018 they gave me a good deal....if you liked the way my car came out...:D:D

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
How fast do you want it done? I can talk to my neighbor he did my Firebird a little at a time.
actually i would like to get it done one at a time due to money constraints i would really like to get into ONE COLOR OF PRIMER and ready for paint cause im still up in the air about the color i wnt to do i would really like to make it more presentable maybe get the rocker panel fixed first then the rest of the car i know it will cost a fortune to do my car though ive had a couple of body shops around here estimate from 5 to 10 grand for the body work :eek: hell if i can talk to my old autobody shop teacher at the local highschool ill let them do it. yep i took autobody in high school just didnt learn to much like changing quarter panels or rocker panels but i can do little stuff.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey wade i would be interested but im going to have to put the car on hold for a while im still going to drive it and come to some socal events/cruises but im gonna have to wait on the body work for a while

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
looks like your place does great work! :D
Yep :) we do everything from basic tune ups to frame off restorations to custom chops and mods.

we even have our own wheel company :devil:

P.s Not trying to advertise anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts