Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was in my engine bay working on cleaning some more I was working on the firewall and had a question about the body bushings that are located right under the firewall on both sides of the frame (there is a hole in the firewall on each side of the car just above the frame for these). Are there suppose to be bolts on top of them or not? It looks like whoever put the car back together just placed the bushings on there and put the body down on these. Just wondering if these should have bolts holding them down or if they are just suppose to be on the studs like they are.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
The bolt comes up from the underside and will look like a stud from the top side. It sound correct, can you post a pic?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I was just looking at Energy Suspension's instructions for these and that's it! Just was a little worried because it looked odd thats all.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Thanks, I was just looking at Energy Suspension's instructions for these and that's it! Just was a little worried because it looked odd thats all.
Ya there are a few things, that you never really notice and when you do, you start scratching your head wondering if it's right or not. Been there done that!:yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts