Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be needing a few exterior parts for my newly acquired 1976 Nova 4 dr., and possibly an interior part or two. Since I'm a "newbie", I'm not able to post in the want ad section yet, and I'd like to get started on getting the parts. Where to go from here? Thanks, David

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
The exterior stuff shouldnt be to hard to come by for your ride, its the interior that'll be more difficult. they dont remake interiors for 73-79 (at least not completely) so depending on what you need for the inside you may have to rely on donor cars or something some one else doesn't want. You could post a parts list of what you need in here and maybe ppl can chime in and tell you where you might be able to find those parts or even PM you if they have those parts. Good luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interior/exterior parts

Patrick, Thanks for the reply. I've just acquired the car yesterday, so it might take a day or two to get up a list of needs. I'm mostly trying to decode the VIN and cowl plate right now. I've found some of that info, but the cowl plate data doesn't seem to correspond w/ the on-line info I've found. Maybe someone on this site can provide further information? Thanks, David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts