Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am putting a pro charger on the 383 in my nova. i need to know whats the best blow through carb. i wanna try and use the edelbrock i have now but i dont think it will work. by the way i do have solid floats for it. but pro charger told me that a 650 would be perfect for me but what carb and where do i get it from? i see demon has one are they any good or will i end up going with a holley? help lots of help needed!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
From the checking I have done in the past, it looks like CSU is one of the better blow through carbs and The Carb Shop does nice work also. I have a friend that bought a demon blow through and a csu hat several years ago but has not installed any of it for me to give a report on how it works. Sure looks nice though. There are several pro charger guys on here that can tell you more about it. There used to be a message board dedicated to blow through carbs. I had the link saved on my other computer.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
CSU is the only company to use IMO! I would highly recomend calling them and talking to them about your set up, you probably would benefit from there carb hat too!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I run a 750 by Quick Fuel......have not had any problems with at all......:D

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
just went to the dyno with a 535 pontiac, 83mm turbo with a 850 QF e-85 CSU carb on it. it made 1150 torq and 950 hp at 15.7 pounds of boost. the carb worked great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts