Chevy Nova Forum banner

21 - 40 of 571 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Last 67

That was my previous and current ebay handle....I had/restored the documented by GM Canada, the last 67 Nova SS 327-4spd manufactured in Oshawa Ontario, June 16, 1967. The car was not sold until August of 68!!!!!!!!! It took me 7yrs to restore , and remember, back then there was no ebay and no computers!! I relied heavily on NNN and all their members. I bought parts like there was no tomorrow and not once... ever...ever, was I disappointed! I met my great buddy Bob..(CdnL79 in Pleasanton California in 99 at a Mini Nats!!) The car was originally Deepwater Blue/Bright Blue interior....... I went Black/Black!! It had all original drive train..327-275hp, saginaw 4spd, 12 bolt 3:07 Posi. Enjoy the pics in the next few threads. The new owner is a neat guy & lives in Kelowna BC. He bought it about 5yrs ago and refuses to sell it back to me!!:( :(

Bogie

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Oh yeah, and an engine compartment detailed to the nines!!!!!!! I had the valve covers chromed and the foil 327 decal from the 62 Vette (I like those so much... they were on the Cloner!!!)

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Rear end detail!! This is also on the Cloner and for those who actually dive under cars.... it gives them a laugh!!

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Thanks NovaGuy but I have to disagree, my 68 is nowhere close to the caliber of other cars on the site, including yours ! :cool:

Tommy:)

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
WOW!!!I never realized there where so many Nice Black Nova's on steves!!!!What about the second Gens??I know there are more then just mine?Lets see em!!!BM

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Hey Batman, I saw one just like yours for sale recently......:D :D :p ;)

Tommy:) Glad you got that taken care of :cool: :)

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hey Batman, I saw one just like yours for sale recently......:D :D :p ;)

Tommy:) Glad you got that taken care of :cool: :)
Yeah what a piece of Crap that person was!!!!People like that should be shot:eek: :D

21 - 40 of 571 Posts