Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may have already known about our billet window cranks...but now you can outfit your entire door! Our new billet interior door handles and window vent cranks will add a complete custom look to your interior. Four different styles and seven finishes allow you to put your own personal stamp on these CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum pieces. Each fits 1/2-inch splined GM and Ford shafts from 1949 to present. The door handles measure 5-3/4-inches long, and the vent window cranks are 3-3/4-inches (window cranks are 5-1/4-inches). A 2-inch diameter base plate covers most OEM cut outs, so there is no unsightly gap. A heavy-duty 16-spline brass insert prevents wearing out and stripping over time.

For more info or to purchase these made in the USA products go to: http://bit.ly/2b6PfYl.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
You may have already known about our billet window cranks...but now you can outfit your entire door! Our new billet interior door handles and window vent cranks will add a complete custom look to your interior. Four different styles and seven finishes allow you to put your own personal stamp on these CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum pieces. Each fits 1/2-inch splined GM and Ford shafts from 1949 to present. The door handles measure 5-3/4-inches long, and the vent window cranks are 3-3/4-inches (window cranks are 5-1/4-inches). A 2-inch diameter base plate covers most OEM cut outs, so there is no unsightly gap. A heavy-duty 16-spline brass insert prevents wearing out and stripping over time.

For more info or to purchase these made in the USA products go to: http://bit.ly/2b6PfYl.
I have your interior door handles, but your normal window cranks are too long, quite a bit longer than stock. I can't use your longer ones because of my door panels.

What are the chances of getting stock length ones made?

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have your interior door handles, but your normal window cranks are too long, quite a bit longer than stock. I can't use your longer ones because of my door panels.

What are the chances of getting stock length ones made?
Would the window vent cranks work (3-3/4-inches)? There is such a wide variety of window crank lengths that we don't make one for every application.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Would the window vent cranks work (3-3/4-inches)? There is such a wide variety of window crank lengths that we don't make one for every application.
I'd have to measure again, but I recall the stock GM (everything from 60's-80's) as falling directly in the middle of your normal and vent. My worry with just going the vent would be dropping the cash and then being stuck with something that takes too much effort to roll up the window (73+ = no vent window).

Do you have a blem/scratch and dent vent crank you can send me to try?

Thanks

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd have to measure again, but I recall the stock GM (everything from 60's-80's) as falling directly in the middle of your normal and vent. My worry with just going the vent would be dropping the cash and then being stuck with something that takes too much effort to roll up the window (73+ = no vent window).

Do you have a blem/scratch and dent vent crank you can send me to try?

Thanks
No, but we do allow returns. Give us a call to discuss at 888-813-1293.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts