Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,475 Posts
Rub it in :mad: I had a plan to buy some this year for my '70..............plan failed :(

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
bling

Has any one bought these. and do they work as well as they say they do? A little pricey but they do look sweet.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I have a set on my 67 with an Alston's front clip. The inner fenders needed to be cut in order to allow them to open.
I don't know if there would be any fitment problems with the stock front clip.
:( Maybe someday I'll fill that engine bay!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They do look nice, and I would assume that the stock clips would need to be cut also, since if memory serves correct the stock hinges also sit on the flat portion of a stock clip (its been a few years since I had one).

But, even finding new hinges is half the cost and the will still get that same irratating wear mark from closing. Might be put on my to buy list.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Talked to the guy that sells them and he says, No mods needed just bolt on and go. They don't swing thru at the bottom like the ones pictured above, it seems theres a different point of attack on the arm for movement. I think i might have to get a set of these.:yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
I would love a set of those hinges:yes: but 625.00:eek: come on I'll wait until they come down around 300.00 or so.:D I will never have my bling bling hinges will I:eek::D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts