Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who on this web site besides me purchased a billet grille?

The reason for this question is that I am having some technical difficulty alligning the center bolts of the grille to the hood release mechanism. Apparently they are about a 1/4 off set to the pass side. Is there something or a step that I am missing during the installation process? I purchased this from this forum and I am waiting for a response from the seller to see if I received a "bad batch" of billet grilles.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Dan

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Bad batch. I dunno, but it is possible. I've been searching for installation instructions on the net but as of yet, none to be found. I'm not sure why they are not included, maybe because the grilles are supposed to bolt right in.

I'd double check to make sure all your brackets are straight and not warped or bent. And since Goodmark no longer supplies them its not likely to get any support from them.

The manufacturer of the grilles is Carriage Works. http://www.carriageworksinc.com/ maybe some help might be found there. I've looked for any type of inst. there and came up empty.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'd like to see pictures when you'r done. I made mine out of an old grill a friend had laying around.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Bingo!!!

Just got another in today and thought I'd take a chance and open it up. What was in there..............Installation instructions!!!:D

Here it is.....

Says you need to drill a hole!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts