Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done ALOT of work to my 1969 Nova since about the first of February til the first of May. Haven't done much with it since but have been stockpiling parts. I traded my '76 Nova for alot of help from my friend Troy. First off I've about got my title straightened out. I just bought a '79 350 for $100 to replace the old '67 283 I bought w/ th400 tranny for $100 which I bought to replace the '58 283 because that one needed rebuilt more than the '67 and had less power. I bought the biggest I've ever seen without tubbing it Crager SS's with old but in decent shape bias ply Super Wide GT's for the back and Astros and BFG's for the front. Got two sets of mid 80's Monte Carlo bucket seats for $20 a set from 2 different dudes. Gonna replace the first, blue set, with the second, black rolled vinyl, set. POR15'd around the front and back glass. Got long black shag carpet I'm gonna run from the toe boards up over where the back seat would be, if I was gonna have one. Got air shocks, door panels, trunk pins because the latch is broken an under dash 8- track player, 30 8tracks, chrome dress up underhood kit, aluminum intake, bigger radiator, dual exhaust, painted the under the hood area, and still have a very long way to go on the car including a full roll cage, new front floor pans, new rear quartes, paint, and new front glass. Also a helluvalota driving it!

Other than that hows everybody else been?

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Sure is great when they're getting closer to complete, I've been enjoying mine too!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright, another update. I started school at Western Iowa Tech in Sioux City Iowa and brought my nova up here and have been restoring it in class. It is stripped apart and I've been working on building new floor pans and partially welded the passenger side in place. I located some much needed parts in Omaha and will probably be looking at them shortly if everything goes right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts