Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you have read, alot of people are using the Sanderson cc-14 Headers on first gen Novas. I recently placed an order for a set at the Street Rod Nationals South in Knoxville, TN. I ordered them direct from Sanderson's booth in the vendor hall. Everyone at Sanderson from Denver who is the local sales rep, to Donna who is the salesperson from San Francisco who handled my order, as well as the rest of the staff in San Francisco is FIRST CLASS! When I told Donna I needed them quick (they were actually out of my application at the time of order) so I could drive the car some before leaving for the Power Tour she simply said "No problem, I will personally see you order through until they are out the door." Well, she did just that and the actually built, coated, shipped and had them in my hands in 8 business days, 5 of which were shipping time. They fit right, look right, and are exactly what they should be. I would highly recommend Sanderson and talk to Donna! Tell her Bryan at Harrison's Rod Shop in TN told ya bout her!

GREAT JOB SANDERSON!!!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Love mine - I have the BBC block huggers in a Heidt's subframe. Pass side needed a little tweaking with solid mounts, but not too bad. Better than the thousand + dollar alternative :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts