Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Wow, I got lots of love for rust free cars. I think Big D is being torn between two loves right now.:D

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
WOW!
EVEN ORIGINAL PANELS AND SEAT MATERIAL! THAT IS A NIIIICE "62!
DON'T YA NEED A '62 CEEZ :devil:
:cool:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW!
EVEN ORIGINAL PANELS AND SEAT MATERIAL! THAT IS A NIIIICE "62!
DON'T YA NEED A '62 CEEZ :devil:
:cool:
I need to get the 63 driveable then I can look at another car... But before any of that happens I need to get the house heater fixed and my new years surprise. A broken water line between the walls that has caused some water damage to the house. The New Years has started off in a bad foot.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I need to get the 63 driveable then I can look at another car... But before any of that happens I need to get the house heater fixed and my new years surprise. A broken water line between the walls that has caused some water damage to the house. The New Years has started off in a bad foot.
Off topic but kinda "funny" that you mentioned this year starting off bad. Have heard similar stories and I had a bit of bad luck new years eve so I think there might be something to 20"13" being a bad luck year.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I HEAR YA! IT'LL GET BETTER BRO! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts