Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone heard about this if so whos going ive heard its pretty big supposed to be in a couple weeks :confused:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont think its that i think people are talking about rialto run whatcha brung but without the drag racing like they use to do anyways its a open header cruise in downtown rialto if this is what people are talking about :yes:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
If its Run What Ya Brung then its in Rialto not Fontana.
Its on Riverside Ave below Foothill. The open header cruise is only for an hour. The last one I went to was a couple of years ago, the people running it were rude and I have and will not go back.

The Red & White cruise at the Ca Speedway cost $89 and another $80 something to park an RV with hookups for Fri and Sat night. I was thinking of going but don't think I will have the money. If some others want to go then I might spend my hidden money to go and take my 5th wheel.

·
Registered
761 Posts
If its Run What Ya Brung then its in Rialto not Fontana.
Its on Riverside Ave below Foothill. The open header cruise is only for an hour. The last one I went to was a couple of years ago, the people running it were rude and I have and will not go back.

The Red & White cruise at the Ca Speedway cost $89 and another $80 something to park an RV with hookups for Fri and Sat night. I was thinking of going but don't think I will have the money. If some others want to go then I might spend my hidden money to go and take my 5th wheel.
I thought that this would be cool to go to red & white cruise . It really that much to bring a car ?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well guys i found out what it is this weekend rialto is having there cruise :rolleyes: ............. im not goin to it :no:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts