Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best prices and availability? Ive tried Classic but it will take 6 weeks to get it? Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
I used Ground Up based on the volume discount and free shipping. I shopped for a long time. I think I got 15% dicount and free shipping on my orders cost and it was tax free over the internet. No one elseeven came close to the price; some had lower prices, but the discount and free shipping sealed the deal.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nova_Guy said:
I used Ground Up based on the volume discount and free shipping. I shopped for a long time. I think I got 15% dicount and free shipping on my orders cost and it was tax free over the internet. No one elseeven came close to the price; some had lower prices, but the discount and free shipping sealed the deal.
Never heard of them,do they have a web site? I had no idea that these PUI distributors have to order everything and it takes so long.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Jrocket said:
Never heard of them,do they have a web site? I had no idea that these PUI distributors have to order everything and it takes so long.
If you go to the "other" Nova site we all frequented recently they "Ground Up" are the sponsers. Their link is in the upper right corner of the main page.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NIGHTSHADE said:
If you go to the "other" Nova site we all frequented recently they "Ground Up" are the sponsers. Their link is in the upper right corner of the main page.

Ahhhhhh...thanks for the tip agent Nightshade.

·
Registered
258 Posts
We did a group buy a while back on PUI interior pieces. I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but the prices were GREAT! The GP is over, but never hurts to ask. When I get home tonight I'll shoot ya a PM with his contact info...of course maybe he'll see this thread and reply also.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
basketcase said:
We did a group buy a while back on PUI interior pieces. I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but the prices were GREAT! The GP is over, but never hurts to ask. When I get home tonight I'll shoot ya a PM with his contact info...of course maybe he'll see this thread and reply also.
If the interest is there, this might be something that somebody else could do also.:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
NIGHTSHADE said:
If the interest is there, this might be something that somebody else could do also.:rolleyes: ;)

If it's anything like what you can do with Goodmark, count me in..I'm sure I can find something to buy interior wise...

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im still in need of a complete interior,soooooo.Looks like I'll be ordering from one of the local dealers.....unless theres a good guy deal here somewhere?:)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CDAN 66 said:
The info I sent you in a PM was the guy that set up the group buy late last year.Good Luck
Thanks for the thought,but I never got a PM from you.It might have been full at the time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts