Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
The four places that I have been using are: Ground Up restoration (ss396), Chevy 2 only, speedway motors, and classic industry. They are all repop parts, most fit fairly good but some will make you tear your hair out. That’s the nature of the beast in aftermarket. Good luck. Dan

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You Dan & Onecarnut! Wow! That stuffs expensive! But I'm in the process of ordering now.... Bill

·
14,584 Posts
I bought a few things from Chevy ii only but probably 98% of my stuff came from classic industries. NO problems with either party.

·
Registered
671 Posts
chevyIIonly (GM classic) Junior a great guy to deal with, always very helpful on questions, ya see him at a swap meet, he treats you like family,

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You Everyone! Ok, ordered what was available from Chevy II Only & what they didn't have I ordered from SS396... The amount of money I spent on trim times 4.5 = what my brand new '69 Nova SS 375 HP 396 cost me in 1969 Lol... Next I have to either have the bumpers re-chromed or maybe I'll powder coat them black. And a fiberglass hook... Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts