Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 71 currently has bucket seats. For some reason, I am thinking I might like a bench seat better. This car will be a muscle car / hot rod (not original granny grocery getter). Even though the buckets are more hot rod, the thought of a bench intrigues me. Is a swap easy? Will my floor shifter get in the way? How many of you like your bench seat?

Are there any issues I am forgetting about? sorry for all the Q's. I can't make up my mind on this one. thanks!

jw

·
Registered
691 Posts
I was thinking about the same thing in my 65, A bench might fit the old school look I want. But I don't know how it will work with a 8pt cage. So I'm still up in the air.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
You can say what you want but when I have the wife up next to me riding center when I cruise town it makes the whole thing that much better!! :cool: :D :D

Go with the bench!! :D

My $0.02 --- Richard

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
If you have no console bench will work with no mods & I believe all the bolt holes are there for the bench to bolt up.The only reason I've ever prefered the buckets is when you corner the bench offers no lateral support,but the open feeling of the bench and the Mrs beside ya his also fun.:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts