Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone out there has pics of their factory 4 speed bench seat 4th gen or hatchback pics to share.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I was wondering if anyone out there has pics of their factory 4 speed bench seat 4th gen or hatchback pics to share.
sorry no pics my car came from the factory with a horrid brown plaid bench seat with a three speed on the floor shifter , it made sliding in a 4 peed a hour job

·
Registered
582 Posts
What hatchback pics do you need? Specific parts? Info? All 2dr 4th gens are hatchbacks in Mexico, so I'm pretty well versed on the subject.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry, maybe should have worded a little different. I really wondered how many 4th gen hatchback owners are on this site and if they could post pic of their car,also how many out there own a 4th gen nova with a bench seat factory 4 speed. thanks

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but my car is not a factory 4 spd. but does have a Saginaw 4 spd. trans. I would think factory position of shifter would be very close or identical to mine.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I'm 5'8" and seat works with an almost straight shifter handle without any problems. If I wanted to get the seat up any further I would need a shift handle bent for a bench seat.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
This is my father's (zat here on Steves) '78 Rally with a factory 4 speed and bench seat. This is the only picture I have of it too.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Here's a 78 Phoenix with factory 4 speed I had in my files--except it has bucket seats. (Also there's a bad reflection because it was taken through the window.)

[/IMG]

·
Registered
4 Posts
77 Nova Concours Hatchback 350 4 spd factory pic

Here is an interior shot of my 77 Concours. Factory 4 spd with buckets and no console (you couldn't order one-they never came with 4 spd consoles)

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
Here is an interior shot of my 77 Concours. Factory 4 spd with buckets and no console (you couldn't order one-they never came with 4 spd consoles)
Here is my factory Mexican 4-speed 77 with console. I find it strange that the console couldnt be ordered in 77. Ive seen floor shift consoles like mine on all years of 4th gens, here in Mexico and in the US. Some might have been 3 spd but Im sure it was the same for 4 spd. They are there... the factory Hurst knob on mine has the pattern .

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'd like to post pics of my 75 hatch but since my computer broke down and I'm posting through my cell phone just take a look at the avatar pic....

Not four speeds was original 6 with column shifted automatic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts