Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help with blinkers , 67 ss , I just changed the turn signal harness and still have the same no turn signal problem.I have checked grounds , bulbs, and everything I've heard on here and still nothing. I have emergency flashers and if I change flashers around still nothing.What can I possibly be missing or what wires from harness can I trace.Can it be tied into the brakes somehow because they act up as well when lights are on. Any help is appreciated. I'm only 30 mins from the nationals at Belterra and would hate to miss out. My guessing game is not working and expensive too, when problem doesn't go away. Thanks Fella's

·
Registered
217 Posts
I need some help with blinkers , 67 ss , I just changed the turn signal harness and still have the same no turn signal problem.I have checked grounds , bulbs, and everything I've heard on here and still nothing. I have emergency flashers and if I change flashers around still nothing.What can I possibly be missing or what wires from harness can I trace.Can it be tied into the brakes somehow because they act up as well when lights are on. Any help is appreciated. I'm only 30 mins from the nationals at Belterra and would hate to miss out. My guessing game is not working and expensive too, when problem doesn't go away. Thanks Fella's
I'm not sure this will help. The brake light switch feeds a normally open (non-hazard mode) contact on the hazard lamp switch as well as a lug on the directional switch. I don't have a pin-out for the directional switch, so thats all I can say. Sorry bro.:(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts