Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello together,
i'm comming from Germany / Bavaria close to Schweinfurt.

Since 05th January i'm the owner of a 73 Nova, 350 CUI V8 Small Block.

No, this is not me on the picture. I did this picture during the first visit at the seller.
This is my first try to do something on my own in a car. Although i'm 51 years old. But one of my favorite maxim is...Never to old to learn.. ;-)
So if the wheather has been changed, i will start with German TÜV preparation.

Best regards,
Sven

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
welcome to you sven. i lived were you are at back in 73-75, augsburg. its got to be fun driving those curvy roads with that 73.

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
2,003 Posts
Nice looking car. It doesn't look like it needs much. Enjoy your Nova!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice looking car. It doesn't look like it needs much. Enjoy your Nova!
Thank you very much.
Yes, i think in general you are right. But i would like to change the exhaust to get the typical V8 sound. And i will do something with the engine to get more power. But this is not so easy in Germany if i cannot confirm this update was also in use 1973.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to you sven. i lived were you are at back in 73-75, augsburg. its got to be fun driving those curvy roads with that 73.
Thanks, you are right. But only if you are using the country road. There has been changed a lot since you have left Augsburg ;-)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Guten Tag!

Hi and welcome.

I spent 5 years in Vilseck back in 90-95, not too far from where you are at I think. Great looking car, must be awesome to have her over there. There is a ton of information here, I have been working on mine for several years now and have found this site invaluable.

Robert

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Sven ...... WELCOME to SNS

glad to have you join - in.

just go around the different "sections" , read the post, look around, and you'll get the hang-of-it ......... lots of info to take in.

Very nice Nova ........... (check out the 3rd gen section ---
... "3rd Gen social group , and post in there"

again, Welcome

from Chino Valley, Northern ARIZONA, USA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts