Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Excellent really brings car back to life.FAB job!!

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Very nice!

What upholstery did you use? Didn't know that the cloth / vinyl combo was still around!

Was it you looking for another steering wheel a while back?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the nice words.

Nice ride orest402! Is that a real SS? I've never seen one with standard interior. Looks nice :D

62civa, It's actually a Montgomery Ward AC unit circa '70 or '71 I believe. Still works great too! Though, sadly, at this point in time it's probably one-of-a-kind. :(

Sorry Greg_R_63, I didn't perform the labor myself, but I did sew the tears together in the "Before" picture... Those didn't last too long so I wasn't confident enough in my tailoring skills to take up a task like this one. I used an upholstery shop near my home called Bon-A-Rue's instead.

Maxturbo said:
Very nice!

What upholstery did you use? Didn't know that the cloth / vinyl combo was still around!

Was it you looking for another steering wheel a while back?

I got the fabric and vinyl from SMS fabrics. I picked up enough cloth to complete the entire front and back seat with enough left over for any repairs it may need in the future, but only had the front done. The back is still in perfect condition (except for a little fade).

And yes, Maxturbo, it was I who was looking for another steering wheel to replace that horrible reproduction as seen in the photos. If you know anyone who has one please let me know!!

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Wow!

Looks Great! :D

Don't lose the number for that upholstery guy!! ;) :D

Richard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts