Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is she is finally on the ground and need alot more work. Just complete the CPP deluxe subframe kit w/1.5 drop coils,zero offset disc conversion,and alot of other misc. Please give me your opions on the stance as it is new to me. It looks like I am going to have to play with the tire combo though:mad:. I guess that the age old question around here though.:D
Please all comments are welcome.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looks great! Are you happy with the new front end?

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Nice sedan. I love those roofs, makes me miss my old 64. Just bought a 63 hope to make it a fun driver. Keep us all posted on your updates.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Wow I like it! I bet your going to have tire rubbing in the front though. I'm not sure exactly what size and wheel would work best, my car has skinny tires in front. For the back a 235/60R15 on a 4.5" backspaced wheel works well and is about the max you can fit on a 1st gen.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and that sweet ride!:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Casey,

The car is looking good, it will be even better when you can drive it...trust me! Hope to meet up with you one of these days and see it in person. :yes:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
Looks great !!!! :yes::yes::yes:I like the rake but get your tire sizes/align. the way you need first before lowering blocks.....

"Casey Jones you better watch your speed !"-greatful dead.:D

Aloha,Ric

1 - 20 of 20 Posts